UN Secretary-General António Guterres issued a statement regarding the earthquakes in Turkey.
UN Secretary-General Guterres shared a message about the earthquakes that happened one after the other last night. Guterres said his thoughts are with the Turkish and Syrian peoples going through new earthquakes and said the UN is ready to provide more assistance.
United Nations (UN) Representative António Guterres shared a message from his social media account following the 6.4 magnitude earthquake in the Defne district of Hatay city.
Noting that the UN teams are assessing the situation on the ground, Guterres said: “We are ready to provide additional assistance if necessary.” used the phrase.
- NATO sends asylum to Turkey
- Scientists have discovered a “forbidden” planet
- Why are Finns so happy, what do they do differently?
- 10 gifts you can give your girlfriend for Valentine’s Day
- Interesting Methods Used to Predict the World Cup Champion
- 32 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- The influence of the First World War on Tolkien’s work.
- Champion Galatasaray, who won the derby, reached his cup
- 10 gifts for a boyfriend on Valentine’s Day
- What is the difference between equality and fairness?