21 people died as a result of flooding due to heavy rains in Kenya and Somalia.
3 children and 4 women died in a flood in the Gilgil region in southern Kenya.
Flooding in the southern Somali town of Baardere killed 14 people.
While both countries suffer from water shortages due to drought, some regions suffer from floods at certain times of the year.
- For a comfortable sleep: portable air mattresses
- Biden lagged behind Trump
- 13 Surprising Facts About the Ice Age
- What does 777 mean? What does the number 777 mean?
- New Mexican Film Movement Approaches Social Life with a More Realistic Perspective and 8 Film Samples
- Historic buildings destroyed after the earthquake
- Statement from Russia: Anxiety grows
- 8 movies to watch this weekend
- Celebrities at the ballot box on Election Day May 14.
- One of the most mysterious events in aviation history: Flight 19