Families of passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 demanded a second search of the aircraft.
Families of passengers on Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, which mysteriously disappeared nine years ago, have asked the Malaysian government to allow the US research firm Ocean Infinity to search for the missing plane again. .
Flight MH370 became one of the world’s biggest aviation mysteries when it disappeared en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, 2014.
In 2018, Malaysia hired Ocean Infinity to search for an aircraft south of the Indian Ocean and offered to pay up to $70 million if it found the aircraft.
However, the operation was short-lived.
Voice370, a group founded by the families of missing passengers, said the maritime robot company Ocean Infinity hopes to go live this summer and called on the Malaysian government to accept any price offer from the company on a “conditional fee” basis.
Accordingly, the company will only be able to get paid if it manages to find the plane.
Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, disappeared on March 8, 2014, along with 239 passengers.
No trace of the passengers or the location of the aircraft was found. Some parts of the aircraft were found in different regions.
A two-year, $135 million undersea exploration effort by Malaysia, China, and Australia ended in vain and ended in January 2017.
In 2018, Malaysia agreed with Ocean Infinity, which can conduct research on the ocean floor, with an offer of $70 million if they find the plane, but the company’s work has not yielded any results.
- What professions will most affect artificial intelligence?
- US President Biden in Poland
- Free VPN Apps | ListList.com
- Grammy 2023 nominees announced | ListList.com
- Trump Poll by Elon Musk
- What psychological illnesses can be in victims of earthquakes?
- 6 hairstyles for your nose shape
- What you need to know about the international digital platform TRT “Of course”
- Zelensky met with the President of China
- Ideal cities for retirement announced: Adana also on the list