In the capital of Afghanistan, Kabul, there was a powerful explosion in a hotel where mainly Chinese businessmen stay.
The Taliban reported that explosions and gunfire were heard near a hotel in Kabul. The hotel is said to be frequented by Chinese and other foreigners.
Agence France-Presse (AFP) news agency reported that explosions and gunfire were heard at a hotel popular with Chinese businessmen in the Afghan capital of Kabul on Monday.
Eyewitnesses told AFP that they heard a loud explosion. There are few details about the explosions and shootings in the local media.
AFP notes that this hotel is especially preferred by Chinese businessmen who have been visiting Afghanistan since August 2021, when the Taliban came to power.
- Cuban President Arrives in Turkey
- Thanks to Turkey from the President of Palestine
- 16 interesting facts about Italy that you have not heard about yet
- 7 interesting facts about Pennywise, the scariest clown in history
- What You Need to Know About 1899, Netflix’s New Mystery Series
- ‘Rick and Morty’ creator Justin Roiland is leaving the series
- The Golden Butterfly Awards 2022 have found their winners: ceremony highlights and winners
- Sweden’s decision to end NATO bid
- Confidential disclosure from Biden
- Interesting Danish tradition: children sleep outside