Etna, located in Italy and the highest and most active volcano on the European continent, has begun to move again.
Volcanic activity has occurred on Etna, one of the active volcanoes in southern Italy.
A volcano with a height of 3,326 meters on the island of Sicily, during an explosion, threw out ash and lava.
More than 50 volcanic events were observed on Mount Etna last year.
- Trump is back
- 8 things to do to get rid of the feeling of a wasted life
- WhatsApp announces that deleted messages can be recovered
- Zelensky’s statement on the plane crash
- Google Announces Search Trends: World’s Most Searched Words in 2022 Announced
- What you need to know about Wednesday’s hit Netflix series
- Great movie recommendations for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- F-35 ban from US to Israel
- Critical interview with Biden
- The list of the most overrated cities in the world has been announced