Etna, located in Italy and the highest and most active volcano on the European continent, has begun to move again.
Volcanic activity has occurred on Etna, one of the active volcanoes in southern Italy.
A volcano with a height of 3,326 meters on the island of Sicily, during an explosion, threw out ash and lava.
More than 50 volcanic events were observed on Mount Etna last year.
- Macron’s statement on Turkey
- 8 films you must watch
- Why do we perceive time as accelerating as we get older?
- 12 interesting objects from the tomb of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun
- 12 Most Important Gods and Goddesses in Ancient Roman Mythology
- Critical visit by US Secretary of Defense
- Thai man wins lottery thanks to ChatGPT
- 26 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- Countdown in historic Trump trial
- Minister of National Education Mahmut Ozer: school holidays in the earthquake zone