President Recep Tayyip Erdogan took part in the meeting of heads of state and government of the NATO-Ukraine Commission.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan came to the hall where a meeting with Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama will be held. Erdogan spoke for some time with US President Joe Biden and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky also shook hands after entering the hall and talked to Erdogan, Biden and Stoltenberg.
Zelensky, who sat side by side with Erdogan during the meeting, was applauded by the heads of state and government of other countries before the meeting.
The meeting of heads of state and government of the NATO-Ukraine Commission is closed to the press.
- World population over 8 billion
- 5 Things That Prove Waiting For The Right Person Is Better Than A Serious Relationship
- Biden gave the order! US shot down a UFO?
- Years of Violence in the Congregation! Forced “marriage” of a 6-year-old girl on the agenda of social networks
- How is Japan preparing for an earthquake? | ListList.com
- 7 Close Up Portraits of Ants That Will Get Goosebumps
- How was the EYT ruling received? Here is the first reaction of social networks
- How to install a modem from scratch in 11 easy steps?
- Crisis between Elon Musk and the White House
- Interesting traditions of Eid al-Adha from around the world