Prominent entrepreneur Elon Musk, who bought social media giant Twitter, said Apple had threatened to remove Twitter from the App Store.
Musk said on his Twitter account that Apple had threatened to remove the Twitter app from the App Store.
Musk stated that the reason for this was not named.
Musk, who launched the poll about Apple “publishing all censorship activities affecting its customers,” also stressed that the company taxes everything at a rate of 30 percent through the App Store.
- 11 interesting facts about Vlad the Impaler
- 15 famous civil rights activists
- World War III has never been so close
- One of the largest earthquakes in the last 100 years
- The shooting of the program “Challenge” has begun
- Trouble accessing Twitter in Turkey! Twitter disabled or restricted?
- The terrible face of racism: the disaster in Solingen
- AirJet: the cooling system that makes laptops run quieter and faster
- Microchip application has become mandatory for pets
- Poland: we don’t know who fired the rocket