There was a detailed explanation of the earthquake of magnitude 6.9, which occurred in Kamchatka in Russia.
An earthquake of magnitude 6.9 occurred in the Kamchatka region of the Pacific coast of Russia. In the report of the Department of Geophysics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the depth of the earthquake, registered on 06.06, is indicated as 99.5. The Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Center (EMSC) declared the earthquake a magnitude of 6.6.
After a strong shaking in Kamchatka, there was a big panic. Local residents threw themselves into the streets because of the earthquake. During the first inspections carried out by teams of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia, it was found that not a single building was destroyed, but deep cracks formed in many buildings.
While a crisis table was set up in Kamchatka at the behest of the government, humanitarian aid and materials for temporary housing were sent to the region. After a strong earthquake, aftershocks of magnitude 4.6, 4.0, 3.7, 3.6 and 4.1 were also recorded.
- 9 Heirs Who Had To Wait For Years To Become Sovereign
- Putin’s statement on military alliance with China
- A revolutionary product in virtual reality technology: Apple Vision Pro
- 13 surprising facts about kangaroos
- Aliyev’s call to Armenians
- The Biggest Losers in Oscar History
- Israel and Lebanon do not want war
- Berlusconi hospitalized
- Critical contact with the European Union from Aliyev
- Taiwan’s leader donates his salary to earthquake victims