The American Center for Geological Research has received a statement about an earthquake of magnitude 6.8 that occurred in the east of Tajikistan. The American Geological Survey announced the magnitude of the earthquake, which occurred at 06:37 local time in eastern Tajikistan, as a magnitude of 6.8. It was stated that the epicenter of the earthquake, which occurred at a depth of 20 kilometers, was located 67 kilometers west of the city of Murgob. An aftershock of magnitude 5 about 20 minutes after the earthquake. […]
- Wes Craven and his best films with all the unknowns
- Bird flu is spreading
- 5 reasons why women are happy with less attractive men
- 20 most handsome men of 2022
- Israel calls for nuclear deal
- What materials are needed in an earthquake zone?
- 6 tips to deal with unpleasant beauty problems
- Who is Veli Gocher, whose name is associated with the 1999 earthquake?
- 140 kilometers of steel wall from Greece to the border
- How to help the earthquake zone?