The American Center for Geological Research has received a statement about an earthquake of magnitude 6.8 that occurred in the east of Tajikistan. The American Geological Survey announced the magnitude of the earthquake, which occurred at 06:37 local time in eastern Tajikistan, as a magnitude of 6.8. It was stated that the epicenter of the earthquake, which occurred at a depth of 20 kilometers, was located 67 kilometers west of the city of Murgob. An aftershock of magnitude 5 about 20 minutes after the earthquake. […]
- 7 Signs You Might Have Pretty Girl Syndrome
- 7 unusual features you must discover on Nintendo Switch
- Putin blamed Europe for the food crisis
- A Chilling Tale of the Lost Springfield Trio
- 7 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- 15 Eiffel Tower Facts You Should Know
- 10 Interesting Facts About Norway You Haven’t Heard Of
- Let’s explain! What is seasonal color analysis and how is it done?
- How to become the best network sultans in the world
- What are sandals? Why is this important for a child’s development?