It was announced that a 5.2 magnitude earthquake had hit Japan with its epicenter in Chiba.
An earthquake of magnitude 5.2 hit Chiba Prefecture, Japan. According to information received from the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA), the earthquake, which occurred at 04.16, was recorded at a depth of 40 kilometers from the earth.
Although there was no risk of a tsunami after the earthquake, which was strongly felt in the provinces of Kanagawa, Saitama and Ibaraki, as well as in the border neighboring Tokyo with Chiba, which caused a brief panic, it was announced that 2 people in Chiba province and 2 people in Kanagawa province received lungs wounds.
On the other hand, the earthquake also had a negative impact on railway transport. Following the quake, some trains in the state of Chiba were canceled and some flights were delayed. The JMA warned that more earthquakes of up to magnitude 5 could hit Chiba and surrounding states over the next week.
- Where and how to go to Nallıhan Bird Sanctuary?
- Hollywood renaissance! American New Wave Cinema and 8 Film Samples
- Winter Solstice Celebrations Around the World
- North Korea launched missiles
- What is Autocracy? Countries ruled by autocracy
- What is known about the Knights Hospitaller?
- Russian oil supplies stopped
- One of the largest earthquakes in the last 100 years
- The bloodiest school attack in history: the massacre in Beslan
- 7 tips for those who think what to watch on the weekend