United States President Joe Biden conveyed Turkey’s best wishes in a statement he made on his social media account.
“I deeply regret the loss of life and destruction caused by the earthquake in Turkey and Syria,” Biden said. I have instructed my team to continue to closely monitor the situation in coordination with Turkey and provide all necessary assistance.” said.
- Modern touch to decorate your home
- World Health Organization statement
- Hulusi Akar presented a togg to the Ukrainian minister
- Russian oil supplies stopped
- How to fix “Your device is not compatible with this version” error? Here’s what you need to know
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- Pashinyan confronts Putin
- The child climbed into the container, playing hide and seek, found in Malaysia on the 6th day
- What is Nartugan? When and how is it celebrated?
- Biden’s emergency decision