The statement came about an earthquake of magnitude 5.7 that occurred in the city of Khoy, located in northwestern Iran.
AFAD reported a magnitude 5.7 earthquake with its epicenter in the Iranian city of Khoy. While the earthquake was felt in Turkey, Khoy is located 44.85 kilometers from the Van region of Bashkale.
However, the earthquake occurred at a depth of 7 kilometers.
It is not yet known whether there are casualties or injuries as a result of the incident.
- A route full of history and adventure: Sofia Express
- Spanish hydraulic fracturing collectors: El Cobrador Del Frac
- Aliyev met with Putin
- Tongyi Qianwen: Alibaba AI Chatbot
- The United States inflated the “spy bubble”
- A sect of curious AI-worshipping artists: Theta Noir
- 5 most impressive stadiums built in antiquity
- What is Nartugan? When and how is it celebrated?
- Preparing for World War III from England
- Everything you need to know about the Barbie movie!