The statement was made regarding an earthquake of magnitude 5.2 that occurred in the province of Fars in southwestern Iran.
According to the National Seismological Center of Iran, a 5.2 magnitude earthquake, whose epicenter was in the village of Dorz in Fars province, was recorded at 09:35 local time.
It was stated that the earthquake occurred at a depth of 10 kilometers.
So far, no statements have been made about whether there were human or material losses after the shock.
- The 6 Most Controversial Psychological Experiments in History
- Bolsonaro’s supporters set fire to cars
- Minister of National Education Mahmut Ozer: school holidays in the earthquake zone
- Russian Foreign Minister: The West is using Ukraine
- 17 tallest soccer players in history
- Biden: I’m their nightmare
- Billionaire Gautam Adani says he’s addicted to artificial intelligence
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- 6 interesting gifts that countries give each other
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading