Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal spoke about the Grain Corridor Agreement, which was signed through the efforts of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and ended today.
Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal said that they insist that the Grain Corridor Agreement be open-ended.
According to the press center of the government of Ukraine, Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal gave an assessment of the Grain Corridor Agreement at a government meeting.
Noting that Ukraine is one of the key links in world food security, Shmyhal said: “Therefore, we insist that the grain agreement be open-ended and automatically extended for 120 days.” used the phrase.
Pointing out that Turkey and the United Nations (UN) also support this attitude, Šmigal said: “The attacker’s attempt to shorten the agreement is a manipulation to further blackmail and escalate the global food crisis. This cannot be allowed.” gave his assessment.
- 11 interesting facts about Vlad the Impaler
- Most popular haircuts of the year
- Yusuf Shah defeated Stephen Hawking in the Mensa intelligence test
- What are the characteristics of chicken types and breeds?
- Instructions from Putin: Observe the danger zones
- 8 easy ways to stop lying to your kids
- Hong Kong embraces the arts to enrich the satisfactory of life.
- Blinken: we support the Turkish people
- What are the benefits of agate stone? What does it do?
- What should we do in case of an earthquake for our safety?