Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal spoke about the Grain Corridor Agreement, which was signed through the efforts of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and ended today.
Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal said that they insist that the Grain Corridor Agreement be open-ended.
According to the press center of the government of Ukraine, Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal gave an assessment of the Grain Corridor Agreement at a government meeting.
Noting that Ukraine is one of the key links in world food security, Shmyhal said: “Therefore, we insist that the grain agreement be open-ended and automatically extended for 120 days.” used the phrase.
Pointing out that Turkey and the United Nations (UN) also support this attitude, Šmigal said: “The attacker’s attempt to shorten the agreement is a manipulation to further blackmail and escalate the global food crisis. This cannot be allowed.” gave his assessment.
- The magazine that killed humanity! Charlie Hebdo made fun of the earthquake
- 25 photos that prove that life is full of coincidences
- Nasi Göryur warns of the reality of the earthquake
- New chief of staff announced
- 12 interesting facts about Turkmenistan
- Hong Kong embraces the arts to enrich the satisfactory of life.
- Putin did not threaten me or Germany
- What You Need to Know About Minecraft Color and Format Codes
- New cabinet meets for the first time
- 8 great movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend