Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan marked the 49th anniversary of the peacekeeping operation in Cyprus on 20 July. Fidan said: “The peacekeeping operation in Cyprus buried forever the attempt to subsist the Turkish Cypriots.”
Fidan, in a post on his social media account, said: “Congratulations on the 49th anniversary of the peace operation in Cyprus on July 20, when the security and freedom of the Turkish Cypriots are guaranteed. The Cypriot peacekeeping operation, in which our heroic army and our Cypriot Mujahideen brothers stood shoulder to shoulder and won, forever buried in history the attempt on the existence of the Turkish Cypriots.
Fidan, who honored the memory of the Cypriot martyrs with mercy and gratitude, remembered the veterans with gratitude and respect.
- 7 Signs Your Partner Doesn’t Have a Strong Bond With You
- On which continent is Morocco, which reached the semi-finals of the World Cup for the first time, what is the measurement of the surface?
- MHP will not celebrate with HUDA-PAR
- Splitting the runway! Kahramanmarash, Adana and Gaziantep airports closed to civilian flights
- With artificial intelligence, there will be no need for a teacher and a doctor
- Top 10 games with English subtitles or dubbing support
- Nuclear waste dump in the US Marshall Islands
- Tebbun goes to Turkey
- Zelensky called the date
- Guide to Alexandria: where to visit and where to stay