US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin visited the Iraqi capital Erbil.
According to the Iraqi press, US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin made a surprise visit to Iraq as part of his Middle East tour. Upon arrival in the capital Baghdad, Austin is expected to meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Sudani. Local sources said Austin will discuss the security situation in the region and the Iranian case with Iraqi officials.
After the contacts in Baghdad, US Secretary of Defense Austin is expected to visit the Kurdish Regional Government of Iraq (KRG) in the north of the country. On the other hand, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced yesterday that German Foreign Minister Annalena Burbock would visit Baghdad today.
- Recurring earthquakes in Greece
- Will Trump be arrested?
- Can we get rid of inflation, wage increases and exorbitant price cycles?
- What a pity! Hate speech by foreigners after the earthquake
- What do 14 celebrities who were once on the “most beautiful people” list look like now?
- What are the system requirements of the game, what changes?
- What is the number one rule of a happy relationship?
- When did the Great Erzincan earthquake occur? What’s happened?
- Bulent Arinç’s call for postponing elections is on the social media agenda
- Gazprom: we can cut natural gas supplies