US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin visited the Iraqi capital Erbil.
According to the Iraqi press, US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin made a surprise visit to Iraq as part of his Middle East tour. Upon arrival in the capital Baghdad, Austin is expected to meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Sudani. Local sources said Austin will discuss the security situation in the region and the Iranian case with Iraqi officials.
After the contacts in Baghdad, US Secretary of Defense Austin is expected to visit the Kurdish Regional Government of Iraq (KRG) in the north of the country. On the other hand, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry announced yesterday that German Foreign Minister Annalena Burbock would visit Baghdad today.
- 7 methods used to detect a history of pregnancy
- Why can’t the growth of the dollar/TL rate be prevented?
- Erdogan and the new cabinet in Anitkabir
- Russia’s response to America
- Russia fired missiles
- 9 daily activities that we do all the time, but in fact they are harmful
- I will continue negotiations with Russia
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- The 2023 Oscars have found their winners: ceremony highlights, nominees and winners
- 12 effective ways to increase business efficiency