Russian President Vladimir Putin met with Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Mohammed bin Salman.
According to the Kremlin, a telephone conversation took place between Putin and bin Salman.
Bin Zelman said he supported the measures taken by the Russian administration to protect the constitutional order and ensure the safety of citizens in connection with the June 24 Wagner Crisis in Russia.
During the meeting, issues of further development of mutually beneficial cooperation between Russia and Saudi Arabia were discussed.
Putin conveyed congratulations to King Salman ibn Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia and all the people of Saudi Arabia on the occasion of the Eid al-Adha holiday.
During the meeting, an agreement was reached to continue bilateral contacts.
- Forbes magazine has published a list of the richest cities in 2023.
- How to install a modem from scratch in 11 easy steps?
- Elon Musk is looking for a leader
- The city not destroyed by the August 17 earthquake: Tavshanjil
- The terrible face of racism: the disaster in Solingen
- 26 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- Charlie Hebdo Scandal Spotlight on Earthquake Response
- Turkish economy could recover within two years
- Peskov’s answer to Zelensky
- Hajj decision from Saudi Arabia