Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev met in Belgium with President of the European Council Charles Michel.
President Ilham Aliyev is holding talks in Brussels, the capital of Belgium. Aliyev met with President of the European Council Charles Michel. As part of the contacts in Brussels, Aliyev will meet with President of the European Council Charles Michel and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan as part of a trilateral meeting.
The main agenda of the meeting is the continuation of negotiations on a peace agreement between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
MEETING LAST YEAR
President Aliyev and Armenian Prime Minister Pashinyan met in Brussels on December 14, 2021 and April 6, 2022 at the invitation of EU President Charles Michel.
The last trio meeting took place on August 31, 2022. The trilateral meeting, scheduled to be held in Brussels on December 7, 2022, did not take place after Armenian Prime Minister Pashinyan said he could attend the meeting, provided that French President Emmanuel Macron took part in it.
- What you need to know about Pompeii | ListList.com
- What does the shape of your teeth say about your personality?
- When did the Great Erzincan earthquake occur? What’s happened?
- Can artificial intelligence create a real work of art?
- Adana Demirspor Fenerbahçe match is on the agenda of football fans
- Where to stay, what to visit, what to eat?
- Russia’s response to America
- 10 ways to be irreplaceable in a relationship
- Which path will Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu follow in the nomination process?
- The reason for the rocket attack was that the soldier used the phone.