President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin met with Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan.
Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed the situation in Karabakh with Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan by phone.
According to a statement from the Kremlin Palace, a telephone conversation took place between Putin and Pashinyan.
THE SITUATION IN KARABAKH IS RESOLVED
During the meeting, which discussed various aspects of the situation in Karabakh, the leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia discussed issues of ensuring security and stability on the Azerbaijani-Armenian border, economic recovery and transport links in the South Caucasus. and the preparation of a peace agreement between Azerbaijan and Armenia, the importance of the consistent implementation of the agreements was emphasized.
During the meeting, relations between Russia and Armenia were also discussed.
- Russia’s warning to Israel
- What is “telephonophobia”, known as the fear of talking on the phone?
- Elon Musk made history
- What happened, how is it going on?
- Who are the natives: their origin, beliefs and language
- Guide to the historic peninsula | ListList.com
- When will the earthquake occur in Marmara? Which provinces will be affected?
- The reason for the rocket attack was that the soldier used the phone.
- The most popular manga you will love to read
- 14 museums you must see