US President Joe Biden met with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz.
US President Joe Biden and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz discussed the support provided to Ukraine in the framework of the Russian-Ukrainian war. The two leaders reaffirmed their commitment to making Russia pay for its aggression.
The Russian-Ukrainian war left behind 1 year. The heads of the countries that most supported the war met. In a written statement from the White House, it was reported that Biden and German Chancellor Scholz, who paid an official visit to the capital, Washington, discussed the Russian-Ukrainian war and global issues.
The statement said the leaders, who came together to reaffirm the strong relationship between the US and Germany, discussed ongoing efforts to provide security, humanitarian, economic and political support to Ukraine on the anniversary of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
During the meeting, the importance of maintaining global solidarity with the Ukrainian people was also noted. statement has been included.
The statement indicated that Biden and Scholz also exchanged views on other global issues.
- The strongest growth in the last 37 years in the US
- Nuclear waste dump in the US Marshall Islands
- Biden’s statement about Putin
- An interesting man who declared himself King of Germany: Peter Fitzek
- 10 Fascinating Facts About Corpse Flowers
- The future of Arda Turan is clear
- 16 interesting facts about Italy that you have not heard about yet
- Applying for a visa to Bolsonaro
- Recommended books for those who want to learn Portuguese easily and quickly
- Zelensky’s statement on the plane crash