US President Joe Biden met with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz.
US President Joe Biden and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz discussed the support provided to Ukraine in the framework of the Russian-Ukrainian war. The two leaders reaffirmed their commitment to making Russia pay for its aggression.
The Russian-Ukrainian war left behind 1 year. The heads of the countries that most supported the war met. In a written statement from the White House, it was reported that Biden and German Chancellor Scholz, who paid an official visit to the capital, Washington, discussed the Russian-Ukrainian war and global issues.
The statement said the leaders, who came together to reaffirm the strong relationship between the US and Germany, discussed ongoing efforts to provide security, humanitarian, economic and political support to Ukraine on the anniversary of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
During the meeting, the importance of maintaining global solidarity with the Ukrainian people was also noted. statement has been included.
The statement indicated that Biden and Scholz also exchanged views on other global issues.
- Why didn’t Turkey participate in organizing the 1950 World Cup?
- 6 Selfie Tactics That Use World Famous Names
- 5 most cruel punishments in ancient Greek mythology
- Zelensky’s statement on the war
- Announcing the quarter-finalists of the UEFA Champions League
- NATO Missile Statement: Russia’s fault
- What to expect from CES 2023?
- Can we get rid of inflation, wage increases and exorbitant price cycles?
- III. Charles breaks ancient tradition at his coronation
- Removing garbage without collecting evidence is denigrating evidence