The report on the Covid-19 epidemic that shocked the whole world is in the hands of the President of the United States of America, Joe Biden.
In those days, there was a lot of discussion about whether Covid-19, which appeared about 3 years ago and brought a nightmare to the world, was an artificial or natural virus. Finally, in a report that appeared in the US press and prepared by the US Department of Energy, the issue was put on pause.
Millions of people have died as a result of the Covid-19 virus that emerged in Wuhan in 2019 and in a short time hit the whole world. While a total of 17 million people have been infected with the virus in Turkey, 101,000 people have died. This number was recorded as 675 million patients and 6.87 million deaths worldwide.
While talking about whether the virus is natural or man-made, for several months the American press made a startling headline on the subject. The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) writes that the US Department of Energy has given a clear decision on the origin of the coronavirus. WSJ In the news in question, the WSJ used the following statement:
In the continuation of the news, it was indicated that President Joe Biden and members of his cabinet were also informed of the latest developments. The ministry’s statement that the virus originated in a lab in Wuhan was reminiscent of an earlier FBI report and similar remarks by former US President Donald Trump.
- Elon Musk presents Biden
- Message to Turkey from King Charles of England
- Charlie Hebdo Scandal Spotlight on Earthquake Response
- 6 cocktail recipes that will warm your heart on winter evenings
- What is a toxic work environment? 19 signs of a toxic work environment
- North Korea launched missiles
- Scientists have ranked the countries with the most favorite couples
- What causes vaginal odor, how does it go away?
- Area where no buildings were destroyed by the earthquake: Erzin
- 6 storage box models that will add color to your home with their decoration