Court holidays, which mean the use of collective leave in the judiciary, started today. The new judicial year will begin with a ceremony at the Supreme Court on Friday, September 1st.
The courts on duty, which will be on duty in the courthouses during court holidays, will consider cases under arrest and of an urgent nature. The rest of the cases will be suspended until the new court year.
The highest judicial bodies, the State Council and the Supreme Court, will serve as duty committees.
The Duty Committee, which will work in the State Council, will not be able to decide on the merits and will only decide on motions for “deferred execution.”
The Supreme Court will have two departments of protection, criminal and civil. The duty service for the execution of sentences will check the cases of the detained defendants.
The Judicial Year Begins September 1
According to Article 102 of the Code of Civil Procedure No. 6100, the judicial holiday begins on July 20 and ends on August 31 of each year.
The new judicial year will begin with a ceremony at the Supreme Court on Friday, September 1st.
The Constitutional Court, on the other hand, is not subject to judicial leave.
- Guaido deported
- Israel will turn Masjid al-Aqsa into a war zone
- Bolsonaro’s supporters set fire to cars
- Peskov’s response to England’s lawsuit
- Spotify announces the most popular songs of 2022
- Earthquake in Istanbul could happen in 7 years
- Highland Ready cooking tips to add flavor to your table
- They removed a 2-meter jump rope from his penis!
- 5 tips for those who do not want to go to the gym
- Who is the artist Mark Quinn who uses his blood in sculptures?