United States President Joe Biden spoke about the crisis in his country and bankruptcy.
US President Joe Biden made statements about bankrupt banks. Biden said US taxpayers would not be affected.
US President Joe Biden used the following statements in his statement about bankrupt banks: The FDIC took control of the assets of SVP and Signature Bank.
The administration’s swift action should reassure Americans that the US banking system is safe. There will be no harm for American taxpayers.
For SVB and Signature Bank, the money will come from insurance fund fees. Depositors in banks will not be protected, no one can be above the law.
We must prevent the recurrence of such situations. I will ask Congress and regulators to tighten banking rules. This will not satisfy us, we will do whatever is required. We approved the oil project at Ivlow, Alaska.
- Announcing the quarter-finals of the Qatar World Cup 2022
- 5 problems of being the eldest child in the family
- What is known about the mysterious flying balls that cause aliens to panic?
- How to help the earthquake zone?
- Pence: history will hold Trump accountable
- digitalization; Transformation and growth of financial markets
- First trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Oppenheimer released
- “Earthquake” from Putin
- 10 gifts for a boyfriend on Valentine’s Day
- Nusret Gokce is on the social media agenda with his attitude towards the World Cup final