Republican People’s Party spokesman Faik Oztrak said his party was unaware of the leaked meeting.
The Central Executive Council of the Republican People’s Party (CHP) met under the chairmanship of Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu. After the meeting, CHP spokesman Faik Oztrak stated at a press conference that the CHP was unaware of the meeting being leaked.
In the statement in question, Oztrak said: “We don’t think it’s right to speak on Zoom when a nation is being persecuted. We do not find unethical meetings that do not correspond to the traditions of our party, do not take into account the party hierarchy. We say yes to competition, but we don’t think it’s right that our party wears out in the course of this process. Our headquarters was also not aware of this meeting. The leadership of our party intends to deliver our 100-year-old party to the port,” he said.
Regarding the discussions between Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu and Umit Ozdağ, on which issues were discussed and agreed between the two elections, Oztrak said: “We do not consider it appropriate to continue discussing the meeting of the two presidents.”
About 15 minutes of the meeting between Istanbul Mayor Ekrem Imamoglu and the headquarters of the Republican People’s Party was broadcast on YouTube via Zoom.
- We will buy French-made wheeled tanks
- Blinken signed the book of condolences at the Turkish Embassy
- 12 interesting facts about Turkmenistan
- 10 Celebs Who Surprised Their Jobs To Fame
- I’ll retire when I find a fool to flip
- The reason for the rocket attack was that the soldier used the phone.
- 8 thousand civilians died in the Russian-Ukrainian war
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- What we know about the Nvidia GeForce RTX 40 series
- A community whose legs have evolved over the years