French President Emmanuel Macron had a telephone conversation with President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky.
During the meeting, Macron reaffirmed France’s solidarity with Ukraine and said he welcomed and supported Ukraine’s proposal for a 10-point peace formula.
Macron and Zelensky also discussed preparations for conferences of solidarity with the Ukrainian people and the restoration of Ukraine, which will be held in Paris on December 13.
- 7 Early Signs You’re Depressed
- One of the most famous exorcists in history: Reverend Gabriele Amort
- The plot, characters and cast of Outlander
- Biden’s statement about Putin
- What model of underwear to choose according to the type of figure?
- 5 Signs of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Old and new versions of famous names side by side in one frame
- How often should clothes be washed? | ListList.com
- Why do we perceive time as accelerating as we get older?
- 8 great movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend