11 people died in a stampede during a free bread distribution at a factory in Karachi, Pakistan.
In the Pakistani city of Karachi, 11 people were killed and 6 injured in a stampede during the distribution of free food to factory workers.
According to national media reports, a factory in the City’s Site area announced that free food would be distributed to the families of its employees.
Due to the lack of security measures during the distribution of a package of food, 11 people died in a stampede, including 8 women and 3 children, 6 were injured.
The police detained 7 people who organized the distribution.
7 people, including 2 women, died in a stampede due to the free distribution of flour by the government on March 27 in the states of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab.
- What is emotional intelligence and how to develop it?
- How to get rid of bad thoughts in 7 steps
- Biden couldn’t hold back his tears.
- 32 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- What is the fear of earthquakes (seismophobia)? | ListList.com
- 7 Features iPad and iPhone Users Should Try
- 6 best shower heads
- 27 foods that make it easier to lose weight
- What happened to Hitler’s family after the war?
- Russian Defense Minister: Support grows