11 people died in a stampede during a free bread distribution at a factory in Karachi, Pakistan.
In the Pakistani city of Karachi, 11 people were killed and 6 injured in a stampede during the distribution of free food to factory workers.
According to national media reports, a factory in the City’s Site area announced that free food would be distributed to the families of its employees.
Due to the lack of security measures during the distribution of a package of food, 11 people died in a stampede, including 8 women and 3 children, 6 were injured.
The police detained 7 people who organized the distribution.
7 people, including 2 women, died in a stampede due to the free distribution of flour by the government on March 27 in the states of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab.
- 7 books you’ll love to read in winter
- Lightweight versions of coins released
- Which countries do not use the Gregorian calendar?
- What is NVIDIA image scaling technology and how is it used?
- Recurring earthquakes in Greece
- Meet Kiki, the Model Who Sells Body Gas and Dirty Bath Water
- Bloody story of brothers-killers
- Who is Shah Ismail? What did he do?
- The Pope called for an earthquake zone
- Spotify announces the most popular songs of 2022