Jennifer Gates, daughter of Microsoft founder Bill Gates, one of the richest people in the world, has become a mother.
Gates’ eldest daughter, 26-year-old Jennifer Gates and her husband Niel Nassar, announced that they had their first child.
Jennifer Gates shared a photo of herself holding her baby on her Instagram account and wrote “Lovely congratulations from our healthy little family.”
Bill Gates, the fourth richest man in the world with a net worth of $114 billion, congratulated his daughter and son-in-law with a story he shared on Instagram.
Gates said: “Congratulations to Jenn and Niall. I am very proud,” he said. Bill Gates’ ex-wife Melinda French Gates wrote under the child’s photo: “Welcome to the world. My heart is overflowing with love.”
Jennifer Gates announced her pregnancy last November.
“I’m thrilled to meet this little one and see you two become parents,” Gates’ mother, Melinda French Gates, wrote in her pregnancy post.
- Putin canceled the meeting
- US pharmaceutical company’s vaccine offer to North Korea
- What is an Atmospheric Engine? How it works?
- Four-day-a-week model study results announced
- Scandal over ‘confidential document’ escalates in US
- We must prepare for new conflicts in Ukraine
- The reaction of universities to the decision to switch to distance learning
- Russia commits crimes against humanity
- Which countries do not use the Gregorian calendar?
- Zelensky: We are inflicting extraordinary losses on Russia