US President Joe Biden has responded to accusations that South Korea was conducting exercises against North Korea’s nuclear threat.
US President Joe Biden responded to South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol’s statement that they are in talks with the United States to jointly plan against North Korea’s nuclear threats and conduct joint exercises. Biden, in a statement to reporters, said “No” to a question whether the two countries are discussing joint nuclear exercises.
In an interview with his country’s Chosun Ilbo newspaper, Yoon said, “We are in talks with the United States about joint planning and joint exercises in terms of nuclear capability for an effective extended deterrence strategy. The US is also very positive in this regard.” used words.
In 2022, North Korea fired more missiles than in previous years, heightening tensions on the Korean Peninsula and East Asia.
The Pyongyang administration, which fired more than 90 missiles of various types and ranges in the east and west directions, fired 23 missiles in just one day in November 2022.
Pyongyang also conducted a ballistic missile test in the early hours of 2023. According to the Joint Chiefs of Staff of South Korea, at around 2:50 local time, a short-range ballistic missile was launched from the Ryongsong area.
- Amazing statement by Davutoglu
- What will Meloni mean for Italy?
- Who is Yayoi Kusama who turns his hallucinations into art?
- Remove question marks! Analysis of the film “Everything everywhere and at once”
- Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe! How to make Masterchef Chicken Caesar Salad?
- A Guide to Overcoming Anxious Thoughts
- Russia responds to threatening countries
- Meteorological service warned of hot weather
- 18 examples of bad design that will leave a bitter smile on your face
- The world’s largest digital festival What is DreamHack?