United States President Joe Biden made a statement regarding confidential documents that came out of his office.
US President Joe Biden, regarding the “confidential documents” that came out of his residence and personal office, said: “I do not regret anything. I do what my lawyers tell me.” said.
Biden visited disaster-ravaged California to study the affected areas with local officials.
At the end of his speech here, when asked by reporters about “confidential documents,” Biden said, “We have a serious problem here. Americans don’t quite understand why you didn’t ask me about this[калифорнийской катастрофе]”. he reacted.
Biden said “several documents were found in the wrong place” and that they immediately turned over the documents in question to the National Archives and the Justice Department.
Noting that they have fully cooperated with the relevant units to resolve the issue, Biden said: “I think you will see that there is nothing there. I do not regret anything. I do what my lawyers tell me.” he said.
- 8 Best Android Widgets to Make Your Daily Life Easier
- Career, life and more: Who is Alperin Şengün, one of the names of the NBA stars?
- Cyberpunk 2077 guide: things to consider before you start playing
- Outlast: The Trials, the third game in the Outlast series, is out
- What is known about Rami’s library?
- Great movie recommendations for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Iranian Karabakh plan
- 10 European Cities That Best Capture the Christmas Spirit
- Incidents in the Bursaspor-Amidspor match: 7 people are under arrest
- Men who drink sugary drinks have a higher risk of baldness