United States President Joe Biden made a statement regarding confidential documents that came out of his office.
US President Joe Biden, regarding the “confidential documents” that came out of his residence and personal office, said: “I do not regret anything. I do what my lawyers tell me.” said.
Biden visited disaster-ravaged California to study the affected areas with local officials.
At the end of his speech here, when asked by reporters about “confidential documents,” Biden said, “We have a serious problem here. Americans don’t quite understand why you didn’t ask me about this[калифорнийской катастрофе]”. he reacted.
Biden said “several documents were found in the wrong place” and that they immediately turned over the documents in question to the National Archives and the Justice Department.
Noting that they have fully cooperated with the relevant units to resolve the issue, Biden said: “I think you will see that there is nothing there. I do not regret anything. I do what my lawyers tell me.” he said.
- 12 Serial Killer Houses As Terrible As The Serial Killers Themselves
- Critical interview with Biden
- America, Canada and Japan
- how to make hummus hummus recipe
- 6 storage box models that will add color to your home with their decoration
- First Wednesday Addams dies at 64
- 9 Little-Known Stories About Pele, The Uncrowned King Of Football
- 6.5 magnitude earthquake
- Putin’s statement on the war
- What are spring flowers, what flowers are planted in spring?