United States President Joe Biden praised the decision of the International Criminal Court against Putin.
US President Joe Biden justified the International Criminal Court’s (ICC) warrant for the arrest of Russian President Vladimir Putin by stating that “(Putin) clearly committed war crimes.” Biden, however, stressed that the US also does not recognize the ICC internationally.
Before leaving for Delaware, US President Joe Biden answered questions from reporters at the White House. Asked about the International Criminal Court’s decision to issue an arrest warrant for Russian President Vladimir Putin, Biden said: “I think he’s right. But the question is that (UVM) is also not recognized at the international level in our country. But I think this decision touches on a very important point,” he said.
“LET’S LOOK AT THE RESULT”
Biden also responded to a question about whether Putin committed war crimes and said, “(Putin) clearly committed war crimes.” Biden also said they would review the outcome of Putin’s summit meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Moscow next week.
- 7 books you’ll love to read in winter
- Biden: Russia is unlikely to expel
- What is Aspava and what is Aspava extended for?
- The plane crashed in Ukraine.
- World Health Organization statement on cholera
- Marriage Quotes: Meaningful and Beautiful Marriage Quotes
- digitalization; Transformation and growth of financial markets
- Gamepad for gamers with disabilities: Project Leonardo
- 12 surprising facts about owls
- 14 museums you must see