President of the United States of America Biden expressed his opinion on the extension of the agreement on the Black Sea Grain Corridor.
US President Joe Biden said he supports the extension of the Black Sea Grain Corridor agreement.
US President Joe Biden spoke at the US-Africa Summit in Washington.
Joe Biden said he supported the extension of the Black Sea Grain Corridor agreement for the export of grain and fertilizers through Ukrainian ports for the benefit of Africa and “the peoples of the world.”
“We continue to support the extension of the UN-backed agreement to facilitate the export of Ukrainian grain, which will benefit the people of the world, not just Africa,” Biden said.
- When did the Great Erzincan earthquake occur? What’s happened?
- 28 best tweets of the week for you to enjoy reading
- World Health Organization warning
- 7.7 magnitude earthquake
- 18 Techniques You Can Apply for a Different and Mindful Life
- 10 most dangerous beaches in the world
- German army report: not enough for NATO
- What is Amazon FBA? All you need to know
- Bad news from the trial for Trump
- The Turkish Language Association (TDK) changed the spelling of some words