President of the United States of America Biden expressed his opinion on the extension of the agreement on the Black Sea Grain Corridor.
US President Joe Biden said he supports the extension of the Black Sea Grain Corridor agreement.
US President Joe Biden spoke at the US-Africa Summit in Washington.
Joe Biden said he supported the extension of the Black Sea Grain Corridor agreement for the export of grain and fertilizers through Ukrainian ports for the benefit of Africa and “the peoples of the world.”
“We continue to support the extension of the UN-backed agreement to facilitate the export of Ukrainian grain, which will benefit the people of the world, not just Africa,” Biden said.
- Zelensky’s statement on the plane crash
- Mask statement from the World Health Organization
- Cuban President Arrives in Turkey
- What professions are most in demand in different countries?
- An interesting man who declared himself King of Germany: Peter Fitzek
- Meeting of Russia and the USA in Istanbul
- 10 gifts you can give your girlfriend for Valentine’s Day
- Qatar is on the agenda with allegations of bringing fake fans to the World Cup
- What is the difference between americano and filter coffee?
- 5 Reasons Couples Keep Arguing About the Same Topic