US President Joe Biden said that the military will strengthen the training of Ukrainian forces.
According to CNN news, US officials have made a statement about the training processes of Ukrainian forces.
The statement indicated that it is planned to train up to 2,500 Ukrainian military personnel at the US base in Germany, and also reported that the variety of training could be increased, as well as the number of military personnel.
The United States has trained only a few thousand Ukrainian soldiers—often in small groups—in specific weapons since the outbreak of hostilities in February.
Under the new policy proposal, the United States should train larger Ukrainian troops in more sophisticated combat tactics. It is said that they will also include exercises on maneuvering ground forces with artillery support.
The proposal is currently under consideration.
- Bolsonaro’s supporters set fire to cars
- Space missions planned for 2023
- Russia’s nuclear trilateral statement
- The most anticipated nominees for the 2023 Oscars have been announced
- What you should know about the book series before you start The Time Series Wheel
- World Cup 2022: Memories of the Championship
- Silent Hill 2 remake coming to PS5 and PC
- 8 great movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Turkey’s first cave opened to tourists
- NATO Missile Statement: Russia’s fault