US President Joe Biden said that the military will strengthen the training of Ukrainian forces.
According to CNN news, US officials have made a statement about the training processes of Ukrainian forces.
The statement indicated that it is planned to train up to 2,500 Ukrainian military personnel at the US base in Germany, and also reported that the variety of training could be increased, as well as the number of military personnel.
The United States has trained only a few thousand Ukrainian soldiers—often in small groups—in specific weapons since the outbreak of hostilities in February.
Under the new policy proposal, the United States should train larger Ukrainian troops in more sophisticated combat tactics. It is said that they will also include exercises on maneuvering ground forces with artillery support.
The proposal is currently under consideration.
- What is De-influence, the new social media trend?
- Current vote percentages in presidential and parliamentary elections
- 7 Apps You Should Have on Your Phone When Traveling Abroad
- F-16 Sales Report from America to Turkey
- Russia is in the hospital
- 5 problems of being the eldest child in the family
- US nightclub attack: 5 dead
- 9 beauty mistakes that can instantly spoil our appearance
- The championship race in the premier league is the stage of great excitement
- After the Catastrophe of the Century, many channels will broadcast together