US President Joe Biden refused Prince Harry, who wanted to fly with him on the same plane.
It was alleged that Prince Harry, who left the British royal family, asked to return home with the US President after the funeral of his paternal grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, but he was denied.
According to news in the British press, Duke Harry of Sussex and Duchess Meghan Markle, Queen II. After Elizabeth’s funeral, he wanted to board the Air Force One presidential plane with the President of the United States to return to the United States.
According to The Telegraph, the couple asked White House staff if they could join the US president and his wife on their journey home, but the request was immediately denied.
However, sources said the request was quickly dismissed as it was “negotiable” overall.
Sources speaking to the press said: “Such an event will cause riots. This would aggravate relations with the palace and the new king,” he said, adding that the decision was the right one.
The couple is believed to have returned home with their own security team the day after the funeral.
The Telegraph also confirmed that US President Biden’s wife, First Lady Jill Biden, was invited to the 2022 Invictus Games in The Hague but was also turned down.
The White House declined to comment on this statement.
- magnitude 6 earthquake
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Russia responds to threatening countries
- Russia’s response to America
- All urban legend! 8 misconceptions about technology
- Best Books Like Incredible
- Who is the legendary footballer Pele, who scored countless goals in his career?
- 7 habits that will greatly affect your mental health
- 5 most cruel punishments in ancient Greek mythology
- What you need to know about the history of the Roman Republic