US President Joe Biden signed into law the legal protection of controversial same-sex marriages.
After the General Assembly of the House of Representatives and the Senate, the bill in question received Biden’s approval. Biden signed the law at a ceremony in the White House garden.
Same-sex marriage is currently legal in the United States following a 2015 Supreme Court ruling. However, it has been stated that after the Supreme Court had previously overturned a decision guaranteeing abortion, it could overturn that decision as well, and it was stated that this should be guaranteed by federal law. Democrats in Congress took action on the issue.
- Marriage Quotes: Meaningful and Beautiful Marriage Quotes
- Biden officially approves same-sex marriage
- 9 things you should know about the early history of football
- What is Japanese Sashimi? Tastes how it’s done?
- Germany rejected the claim for compensation.
- Biden meets with Zelensky
- A little break in nature: canoeing spots in Turkey
- magnitude 7 earthquake
- 17 Impressive Photographs That Won an Award in Black and White Photography
- Turkish delegation leaves for Sweden