US President Joe Biden signed into law the legal protection of controversial same-sex marriages.
After the General Assembly of the House of Representatives and the Senate, the bill in question received Biden’s approval. Biden signed the law at a ceremony in the White House garden.
Same-sex marriage is currently legal in the United States following a 2015 Supreme Court ruling. However, it has been stated that after the Supreme Court had previously overturned a decision guaranteeing abortion, it could overturn that decision as well, and it was stated that this should be guaranteed by federal law. Democrats in Congress took action on the issue.
- Russian Minister Lavrov hospitalized
- What you need to know about Wednesday’s hit Netflix series
- Hong Kong embraces the arts to enrich the satisfactory of life.
- Angelina Jolie Statement in Turkey
- Scientists have created the lightest paint in the world
- Scientists announced! Why do newlyweds quickly gain weight?
- Merve Dizdar became the first Turkish woman to receive an award at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Zelensky: Russia destroys Donbass
- Cyber attack on the Mossad website
- Pope: Being gay is not a crime