United States President Joe Biden spoke about the 2021 congressional raid.
US President Joe Biden, who told the Congressional press on January 6, 2021, an unprecedented event in US history, even during the Civil War, said that the raiders carried out an “attack on democracy” by ignoring the will of the people.
Biden also mentioned the international implications of the Congressional raid, noting that it was no joke and that American democracy was never guaranteed.
14 people were awarded the Presidential Medal for Citizenship
President Biden presented the Presidential Medal for Citizenship to 14 people, including relatives of police officers and local administrators, who died for their activities related to the 2020 election and their fight against the Jan. 6 Congressional raid.
Claiming the medal is one of the nation’s highest honors, Biden said, “History will remember your names and your courage.” used the phrase.
- Four-day-a-week model study results announced
- Netanyahu delays judicial reform
- 9 Exciting ‘The Crown’ Filming Locations
- Swedish Prime Minister: Finland could be the first to join NATO
- The man who uses his son’s blood to stay young: Brian Johnson
- 10 care tips for nail lovers
- What you need to know about the long-awaited Tailor series
- 7 Apps You Should Have on Your Phone When Traveling Abroad
- What a pity! Hate speech by foreigners after the earthquake
- 5 Important Mesoamerican Civilizations Before the Aztecs