United States President Joe Biden has signed a bill that will pave the way for research that will eliminate the confidentiality of the origin of the Covid-19 virus.
Biden signed a bill called the COVID-19 Origins Act, which was unanimously passed by Republicans and Democrats in the U.S. Congress in early March, and would declassify information about the origin of the coronavirus.
“We need to get to the root of COVID-19 to help us better prevent future outbreaks,” the president said in a written statement. My administration will continue to review all confidential information regarding the origin of COVID-19, including potential links to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.” expressions were used.
Noting that he has instructed intelligence services to investigate the origin of the virus in 2021, Biden said that with the law he signed into law, it will be possible to share the information in question as widely as possible.
The law, which passed without objection from both the House of Representatives and the Senate, requires the U.S. Department of National Intelligence to investigate “coronavirus research or other related activities conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology prior to the COVID-19 outbreak.” epidemic.”
The bill was passed by Parliament shortly after the Department of Energy determined that a lab leak was the most likely cause of the COVID-19 outbreak.
While the US Republican wing, in particular, claims that COVID-19, which has claimed the lives of more than 1 million Americans since the beginning of the epidemic, spread from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, government officials are showing great caution. claims that the virus was spread from a laboratory or was transmitted from animals.
- The most important building of the ancient city of Pompeii: the House of the Vettii
- Kılıçdaroglu announced A-Team
- The mysterious sect of ancient Rome: the cult of Mithras
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- How to help the earthquake zone?
- Election Landscapes Across Turkey
- The site built on the sea front collapsed
- First time for Biden
- Orkhan Tatar: “During an earthquake, you can see the light in the sky”
- 8 ways to make someone fall in love with you