An investigation launched by the Ankara Chief Prosecutor’s Office into Paludan, who burned a Koran in front of the Turkish embassy in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, on January 21, on charges of “publicly insulting religious values accepted by a section of the public,” continues.
As part of the investigation, the Prosecutor General’s Office asked the 8th Justice of the Peace for Criminal Cases in Ankara to “arrest” Paludan.
Assessing the request, the court issued an arrest warrant for Rasmus Paludan.
- Amazing study by GENAR: “AKP did not lose its voice during the earthquake, the CHP plant is slowly getting back to work”
- Swedish Prime Minister: Finland could be the first to join NATO
- World Health Organization statement
- Israel will turn Masjid al-Aqsa into a war zone
- Seaweed and Their 5 Health Benefits
- Over 1800 settlements under control
- Summons sent to Trump withdrawn
- The Greek state channel opened the morning news with this song.
- Enjoy drawing! The 8 Best Marker Sets
- What is HTS record, what is HTS signal?