Former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, known as Tropical Trump, has applied for a US visa.
Former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro applied for a 6-month U.S. tourist visa, which he applied for just before resigning after losing the presidential election to rival Lula.
A lawyer for former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said his client had applied for a six-month tourist visa to stay in the US.
Lawyer Felipe Alexander said the application entered the US on Friday and said Bolsonaro would remain in the US while his application was pending.
Alexander says: “He wants to clear his head and be a tourist in the United States for a few months before deciding what his next step will be. “Whether he uses the full six months will depend on him and what strategy we decide to implement,” he said.
Bolsonaro remains a controversial figure in both the Brazilian and American publics. Part of the US public and 41 members of the House of Representatives from the Democratic Party want Bolsonaro to be expelled from the country.
- 7 natural remedies for hair loss
- 6.1 magnitude earthquake
- 18 examples of bad design that will leave a bitter smile on your face
- Britain’s response to Iran’s death penalty
- 5 most famous bank robberies in history
- 8 easy ways to stop lying to your kids
- The most important building of the ancient city of Pompeii: the House of the Vettii
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- 8 Unforgettable Scandals Involving the Kardashian Family
- North Korea launched missiles