Israeli police carried out another attack on the Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied East Jerusalem.
Six people were injured in the third Israeli raid on the al-Aqsa Mosque after taraweeh and morning prayers.
The Palestinian Red Crescent reported that two of the wounded had been taken to hospital. Masjid al-Aqsa was said to have been evacuated by Israeli forces.
Raids on the Masjid al-Aqsa After fanatical Jews called for raids and sacrifices in connection with the Passover holiday, Palestinians took refuge in the Qibla mosque inside the al-Aqsa mosque after the Tarawih prayer.
The Palestinians closed the doors of the Qibla Mosque to prevent Israeli police from entering.
Having turned the world into a war zone, the Israeli police intervened in the affairs of the Palestinian group with sonic bombs, tear gas and rubber-coated bullets, and beat some of them with batons.
The Israeli police also raided Masjid al-Aqsa for the second time after morning prayers.
The Israeli police intervened in the affairs of the Palestinian group, which chanted anti-Israeli slogans after prayers, once again used rubber bullets and stun bombs.
During the incidents, 450 Palestinians were detained.
- Social Media Reaction to Erdogan’s Election Date Announcement
- Allegedly, the election protocols and YSK data do not match
- Where to go, where to stay, what to eat?
- Putin: Russia is ready for negotiations
- Issuance of Devin’s wedding salary in the TV series “Family” on the agenda of social networks
- Beginner’s Guide for Beginner Players
- How many unscrupulous contractors were caught?
- Israeli President: The country is sliding into civil war
- The reason for the rocket attack was that the soldier used the phone.
- What you need to know about the Vajont Dam disaster