Calls for help continue to come from all over the world in connection with the earthquake that destroyed 10 provinces centered on Kahramanmaras.
American actress Angelina Jolie called for help from Turkey and Syria after the earthquake in Kahramanmarash.
In a post on her Instagram account, Jolie shared a video of a search and rescue worker in Syria saying, “We need your help.”
The post also included a photo of a father holding the hand of his daughter, who died under the rubble in Kahramanmarash, a drone shot of Hatay, and a frame from search and rescue efforts in Syria.
The famous actress, who also shared a link to the charity campaign with her followers, said, “My heart is with the people of Syria and Turkey. The unimaginable suffering many families go through is hard to understand. I hope others will consider donating to continue their work of saving lives.” added a note.
- Creation of US Space Command
- Aliyev met with Putin
- The first and last appearance on the screens of 7 world-famous actors
- Who is Shah Ismail? What did he do?
- What you need to know about nuclear fusion energy
- 7 Surprising Facts About Sudan
- Elon Musk intends to stop traffic
- 8 products you should use to have thicker hair
- 3 immortal creatures that amaze those who see them
- What is Leveraged Bitcoin Trading? How it’s done? What are the risks?