Australian illustrator Maxwell Tiles has been creating some very interesting work for a long time. Having decided many years ago to travel the world, leaving his education behind, the artist recreates the cities of the world with his unique painting technique. However, Tilse’s main focus is on historic buildings and iconic city symbols, which she encounters in the cities she visits. Let’s take a closer look at the work of this talented artist who traveled from Australia…
Maxwell Tilse, who moved to London, the capital of England from Australia in 2015, is attracting attention with his impressive illustrative work.
Expressing that drawing has been her biggest passion since childhood, Tilse used a very interesting and engaging method to bring her passion to life.
Tilse has been traveling the world for a long time
He continues to perform in all the cities he visits.
Expressing a particular interest in “drawing style and clean aesthetics in old-fashioned comics”, Tilse depicts the cities of the world on paper “with his own eyes”.
However, Maxwell Tilse claims that he mostly uses ink in his work.
The drawings created by the artist with his unique aesthetic understanding and published on his social media account are appreciated by thousands of art lovers.
However, the most striking works of the artist are those in which he deals with historical and symbolic structures in cities. Here are some of the fine work of the Australian artist…
- World Health Organization statement
- Let’s explain! 7 signs you are a good parent
- 15 interesting shots from the beard and mustache championship held in the USA
- 9 Settings Google Chrome Users Should Try
- Stylish Ray-Ban sunglasses for women
- The most interesting alien case in history: what is the phenomenon of the Ariel school?
- The strongest growth in the last 37 years in the US
- New Zealand prime minister resigns
- Attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Iran
- The killer who hid the woman he killed in the refrigerator for 9 months: Bernie Theede