Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev criticized the attitude of Western countries, especially France, towards Azerbaijan. Aliyev said: “No one can speak to us in the language of an ultimatum. We proved this to Armenia in the 2nd Karabakh war and to the defenders of Armenia 2.5 years after the war.” Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev received Masim Mammadov, whom he appointed as the presidential representative in Lachin, liberated from the occupation of Armenia during the 2nd Karabakh war. on admission […]
- 6.2 magnitude earthquake
- Some public buildings occupied by demonstrators
- Slogans of the government’s resignation were raised from the platforms of Fenerbahce and Besiktas
- Trump to appear in court today
- World famous names with family ties
- Zelensky called for the creation of a special court
- Which of the famous candidates will go to parliament?
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- What is known about the mysterious flying balls that cause aliens to panic?
- Swedish Prime Minister: Sabotage our bid for NATO membership