Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev will meet with Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and President of the European Council Michel
In a written statement from the Council of Europe, it was announced that a new meeting would take place on May 14 as part of the dialogue that Michel continued with Aliyev and Pashinyan.
According to the statement, on the sidelines of the European Political Community (AST) summit, which will be held in Moldova on June 1, the trio will also meet French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz.
In addition, Michel invited the leaders of Azerbaijan and Armenia, as well as the leaders of Germany and France, to meet at the next AST meeting in Spain in October.
Aliyev and Pashinyan first met on December 14, 2021 under the leadership of Michel to resolve conflict issues between the two countries.
The last trio meeting took place on August 31, 2022.
- Ceasefire statement from Russia
- Nobility Quotes: Nobility Quotes
- Is RSV dangerous, how infects? What is RSV?
- Critical deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia
- What are the cities with low and high risk of earthquakes in Turkey?
- Greek island where the matriarchal system reigned for hundreds of years: Karpathos
- 7 tips for those who think what to watch on the weekend
- 5 problems of being the eldest child in the family
- Horse-headed sea nymph in Scottish mythology
- Every child’s dream! The best play tents