Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Moscow at the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has arrived in Moscow for a trilateral Azerbaijan-Armenia-Russia summit. Aliyev was met by Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Galuzin and other officials at Vnukovo-2 International Airport in Moscow.
As part of his visit to Moscow, Aliyev will hold a trilateral meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan.
MEETING WITH PASINYAN ON MAY 14
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan met in Brussels, the capital of Belgium, visiting President of the Council of the European Union (EU) Charles Michel.
- Lavrov goes on a tour of Latin America
- 18 Techniques You Can Apply for a Different and Mindful Life
- Social media reaction after the announcement of the minimum wage
- How has the number of deputies from political parties changed following the results of the last elections?
- Shock Zelensky! Critical meeting between US and Russia
- State of emergency declared in 10 cities affected by the earthquake
- Where did the myth that cats have 9 lives come from?
- 9 amazing movie tips for those who are wondering what to watch this weekend
- Highest-paid female volleyball players: 10 names to earn millions
- 10 traditions that are indispensable for those who say: “Where are those old Ramadan”