US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken addressed the Assad regime after the earthquake.
US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken called on the Assad regime to open border crossings to deliver international aid to Syrians affected by earthquakes in Turkey.
Blinken, in a written statement, said the Turkey earthquakes affected millions of people in Turkey and Syria and stressed that federal agencies mobilized aid within hours of the earthquake at the behest of US President Joe Biden.
Declaring that hundreds of US troops have traveled to the earthquake area since Monday and announced that they have announced $85 million in humanitarian aid, Blinken said: “We also welcome the news that the first convoy of UN aid has passed through the security checkpoint. Babulhava point (via Cilvegözü). ). used the phrase.
Blinken urged the Assad regime to allow aid to pass through all its borders, to allow the distribution of aid to all areas affected by the earthquake, and to allow humanitarian aid to reach all Syrians in need without exception.
Noting that the US will do everything possible for the earthquake victims in both Turkey and Syria, Blinken said: “The US will continue to support the people of Turkey and Syria. We welcome the support of our international partners during this difficult time.” gave his assessment.
- Who are the Bollywood celebrities Nuran brothers getting popular on Tiktok?
- 8 Amazing Ideas for First Date Class Suggestions
- Biden extends national emergency
- Who is the legendary footballer Pele, who scored countless goals in his career?
- The man who shared the buy-sell cheats on TikTok reacted on social media
- How to buy and sell NFTs on Binance?| ListList.com
- Winter will not come to Turkey! We face the risk of drought
- 32 things that marked the 2010s
- The Movie That Made Marilyn Monroe Cry: Men Love Blondes
- Attack on the Azerbaijani embassy in Iran