According to a poll, 70 percent of US residents do not want current President Joe Biden.
70 percent of those polled in the US said they do not want US President Joe Biden to run for a second time in the 2024 presidential election.
CNCBC Television and All-America Economic Research reviewed the 2024 US Election.
According to the poll, 70 percent of the US population did not want Biden to run for a second term in 2024.
While 57 percent of Democratic voters said that Democratic leader Biden should not be a candidate for a second term, the figure was 86 percent among Republicans and 66 percent among voters who consider themselves independents.
The proportion of those who believe that Biden is doing his job as president fell from 46 percent in October to 41 percent in November.
- 13 Surprising Facts About the Ice Age
- We may have robotic weapons in the near future
- APK files: what are they, how to open them, is it safe?
- 40 Random and Fun Facts You Probably Haven’t Heard Of
- Countries and cities where cult films were filmed
- Help from Jennifer Lopez
- What do you already know about Skylines 2
- Bill Gates became a grandfather
- Iranian delegation leaves for Saudi Arabia
- 10 things you should do to speed up Android phones