A tsunami warning was issued following a 7.7 magnitude earthquake in the South Pacific Ocean, in one of the earthquake areas.
An earthquake of magnitude 7.7 occurred at 05:57 in the South Pacific Ocean. A tsunami warning has been issued in the region following the tremors.
The earthquake struck near New Caledonia, an island nation east of Australia.
Following a magnitude 7.7 earthquake that hit the southeast of the Loyalty Islands, a tsunami alert was issued and sirens sounded. The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center issued a tsunami warning for Vanuatu, Fiji and New Caledonia. The Australian Bureau of Meteorology said the east coast was at risk.
The tremors occurred thousands of kilometers from settlements. There are no casualties or damage yet.
- Ekrem Imamoglu case on social media agenda
- Film features of Swedish director Ruben Östlund and 7 film samples
- Will the elections be postponed? What is Talked Backstage?
- Water restrictions in Spain
- What is emotional intelligence and how to develop it?
- Methods of dealing with mental fatigue | ListList.com
- 30 best tweets of the week that will make you enjoy reading
- The killer who hid the woman he killed in the refrigerator for 9 months: Bernie Theede
- Severed hand on Wednesday: what you need to know about it
- The reaction of the Foreign Ministry to the US report