The US Geological Survey has announced a 7.1 magnitude earthquake in New Zealand.
The US Geological Survey (USGS) said the Kermadec Islands were the epicenter of the quake.
According to the first definitions, there were no casualties or property as a result of the 7.1 magnitude earthquake, which occurred at a depth of 49 kilometers underground.
There was no tsunami warning after the earthquake.
- 16 Famous Men Who Get Attention With Their Flamboyant Clothing Styles
- New minimum wage is 11,402 TL
- 7 Best Alternative ChatGPT Chatbots You Should Try Right Now
- 9 Healthy and Delicious Recipes
- Apple WWDC 2023 recap: what devices are on display, what’s new?
- 6 Areas We Forget to Apply Sunscreen
- Let’s explain! What happens if you sleep with wet hair in winter?
- We all live! What is burnout and how to deal with it?
- 7 habits that will greatly affect your mental health
- The Terrifying Truth About Netflix’s Nurse