The US Geological Survey has announced a 6.7 magnitude earthquake off the coast of Tonga.
The US Geological Survey (USGS) said that a magnitude 6.7 earthquake struck off the coast of Tonga, an island nation in the Pacific Ocean. It was stated that the epicenter of the earthquake was at a depth of 36 kilometers, 108 kilometers northeast of the village of Hihifo on the island of Niuatoputapu. Although there was no tsunami warning after the earthquake, it is not known whether there were casualties or property losses.
- Which streptococcal bacteria are of new concern in the pandemic?
- Was the Trojan War real?
- Xiaomi’s latest value-for-money product in every detail: Redmi Pad
- Thanks to Turkey from the President of Palestine
- What is Japanese Sashimi? Tastes how it’s done?
- 15 interesting shots from the beard and mustache championship held in the USA
- The most anticipated nominees for the 2023 Oscars have been announced
- What will Meloni mean for Italy?
- Everything you need to know about the James Bond books
- Why didn’t Turkey participate in organizing the 1950 World Cup?