The US Geological Survey has announced a 6.7 magnitude earthquake off the coast of Tonga.
The US Geological Survey (USGS) said that a magnitude 6.7 earthquake struck off the coast of Tonga, an island nation in the Pacific Ocean. It was stated that the epicenter of the earthquake was at a depth of 36 kilometers, 108 kilometers northeast of the village of Hihifo on the island of Niuatoputapu. Although there was no tsunami warning after the earthquake, it is not known whether there were casualties or property losses.
- 7 Features iPad and iPhone Users Should Try
- 5 Personality Traits in Business That Are Actually Signs of Anxiety
- Guide to Cairo: what to do and where to stay
- From Justin Bieber to Angelina Jolie: 16 world famous names who made unexpected confessions about their sex life
- What psychological illnesses can be in victims of earthquakes?
- Turkey order from Putin
- What is a smart monitor, what are its functions?
- The judge made a decision with the help of artificial intelligence
- 7 signs someone is addicted to chaos
- Top 10 Rap Artists of All Time