The US Geological Survey has received a statement about an earthquake of magnitude 6.7 that occurred in Balao, Ecuador.
An earthquake of magnitude 6.7 struck Ecuador at 12:12 local time. The authorities declared that there was no danger of a tsunami after the earthquake.
The US Geological Survey (USGS) said a 6.7 magnitude earthquake struck at 12:12 local time 6 km northeast of Balao, Ecuador. The authorities declared that there was no danger of a tsunami after the earthquake. The earthquake occurred at a depth of 65.7 kilometers.
- Putin’s statement on the war
- Social Media Reaction to Erdogan’s Election Date Announcement
- North Korean leader: We will respond with nuclear weapons
- Here they will rent a car abroad! Here are the traffic rules of the countries
- 7 best models of cordless screwdrivers
- 6 Areas We Forget to Apply Sunscreen
- Well-known names apply for nomination as candidates for deputies
- Short hairstyles: 13 ways to style your hair
- Russia fired missiles
- Lightweight versions of coins released